Get students coding with these unplugged coding programs with monthly themes! These block style coding resources are a great introduction to coding without computers
. Students will learn critical thinking and problem solving skills!
Each month in this resource includes:
• Teacher Instructions
• Sample Coding Maps & Codes
• Student Directions
• TWO PROGRAMS
• Coding Maps (THREE Levels of Difficulty)
• Playing Pieces
• Path Pieces
• Code Worksheet
All Coding Unplugged resources come in color and black & white!!
Use the links below to get a more in depth preview of each product included in this bundle.
12 Resources in this Bundle:
• Winter Coding Unplugged
• Valentine’s Day Coding Unplugged
• St. Patrick’s Day Coding Unplugged
• Easter Coding Unplugged
• Spring Coding Unplugged
• Nature Coding Unplugged
• Independence Day Coding Unplugged
• Summer Coding Unplugged
• Back to School Coding Unplugged
• Halloween Coding Unplugged
• Thanksgiving Coding Unplugged
• Christmas Coding Unplugged
These coding unplugged programs are great STEM activities
to be used individually, in pairs, or as a center!
It is very helpful to show the sample coding maps and corresponding codes that are included in this product and to code a program with students before allowing students to work independently. This resource is recommended for 1st through 4th grade.