Also included in
- Celebrate Computer Science without a device! This Unplugged Coding Starter Bundle includes vocabulary posters, coding crowns, and UNPLUGGED coding activity. No device required & screen free. Students will CODE a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.Save 30% with this bundle. You can teach the basics$10.15$14.50Save $4.35
- Celebrate coding in ANY classroom with this unplugged coding activity GROWING BUNDLE. No device required & screen free. Easy set up, just print & go. Students will CODE various real life tasks to understand algorithms. Save 30% with this bundle. This bundle is GROWING. Any new items are your$22.40$32.00Save $9.60
- This bundle includes unplugged & digital versions of coding!! This is great for all classroom scenarios. Students create algorithms with every day tasks! You will get the same activity in a digital & printable format.View the preview to see details on each activity included!You can teach the$42.00$60.00Save $18.00
- STEM naturally lends itself to be fun, hands-on, engaging, and challenge-focused which kids love. They will feel more like they are playing than learning awesome Science, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. But for a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, y$258.82$369.75Save $110.93
Celebrate Hour of Code and Computer Science week with this UNPLUGGED coding activity. No device required & screen free. Students will CODE a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yum, yum, yum!
You can teach the basics of computer science, whether you have computers in your classroom or not. These are ready to go, low prep - just copy & teach!
Can be used for multiple grade levels, differentiate with the different leveled sheets.
- 10 Activities
- Easy maze - 3 versions
- Moderate maze - 3 versions
- Difficult maze - 3 versions
- Bonus maze
- Vocabulary student sheet
- review coding vocabulary terms
- Teacher instructions & photos
Looking for more coding activities???
- Click here to see robotic activities.
- Click here for coding vocabulary posters!
- Coding themed bulletin board
I use this activity across various grade levels K-5. I begin by reviewing coding vocabulary terms and making sure students understand the concepts to code. I provide the entire class with a starting sheet, as students complete correctly, they can move up to moderate and difficult sheets. Students in upper grade levels begin with the more advanced sheets.
I also create stations by putting the sheets into dry erase pockets! Students use expo markers to record their code & erase for the next student.
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions!