Also included in
- This makerspace starter kit is a great way to set up! Begin today in ANY classroom! This bundle includes classroom labels, STEAM posters, job roles, bulletin board letters, & more. Just what you need to create a maker atmosphere!A makerspace can be a small corner in your classroom where you stor$31.32$44.75Save $13.43
- Looking to teach coding & robotics in your classroom? This activity bundle is a great way to teach students how to program robots. Tie in curriculum while you use robotics and coding! Easy to put together mat with task cards.This is a GROWING bundle - grab now to save 30% - This comes to less th$75.08$107.25Save $32.17
- Celebrate Computer Science without a device! This Unplugged Coding Starter Bundle includes vocabulary posters, coding crowns, and UNPLUGGED coding activity. No device required & screen free. Students will CODE a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.Save 30% with this bundle. You can teach the basics$10.15$14.50Save $4.35
These Coding Vocabulary Posters include 15 words. Perfect for the Hour of Code Week and promoting computer science. Use in your makerspace, computer lab, or general classroom! Great for elementary students.
- 15 frequently used vocabulary terms
- Computer science
- Computational thinking
- Run / Go
- Big words - easy to read for lower elementary
- Fun clip art
- Black and white versions for ink saver
Promote coding in any classroom! Add to your bulletin board or classroom wall. Print this on 8.5 x 11 card stock or paper.
- UNPLUGGED coding - no device needed!
- Click here to see robotic activities.
- Click here for coding vocabulary posters!
- Coding themed bulletin board
- Coding Crowns
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU!
As always, please contact me with any questions!