These Cognitive Behavior tools can be used for 1st grade through upper elementary students. Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) is based on the idea that how we think and act affect how we feel. The great thing about CBT is that because we can change the way we think and act, we can learn to control our feelings! CBT is one of the most effective ways of helping children with anxiety problems, depression and/or ADHD. I use CBT quite frequently with my students, so know first-hand how effective it truly is. Because of this, I have created a variety of printable resources to help YOU work with your students using CBT as well! I hope you enjoy!!
This pack includes the following worksheets, posters and journal pages that go right along with CBT to help your students:
- “Today I am feeling” worksheet (boy & girl sheets included)
- “My Thoughts & Feelings” worksheet
- “This is how I WANT to Feel; This is how I NEED to Think” worksheet (boy & girl sheets included)
- “Emotion Thermometer” poster
- 2 Emotion Thermometer worksheets
- Identify trigger, body feelings, thoughts, behaviors and feeling(s) worksheets – turtle & snake background options
- “Changing Thoughts, Behaviors and Feelings” worksheet
- “My Thoughts Journal” weekly page
- “My Actions Journal” weekly page
- “Think; Act; Feel” poster (boy & girl posters included)
Thank you so much for looking into my product!! As always, please provide any feedback you may have!! Also, please don’t forget to “FOLLOW” my TPT store so that you are the first to know of my newest products as they come in!! If you have any further questions please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you so much!