Teaching kids about coins and values is fun.
And...your students can count coins, they must know how to identify each coin and its value. This resource is perfect for that! It has it ALL!
This cute little booklet has the following activities:
• An adorable cover to get the kids excited!
• One page per coin- Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter, and Half Dollar Students will read the information about each coin and then give back the same information in a fill in the blank format. This is great because it is the repetition they need to remember the coins and values.
• One page per coin that is a fill in the blank version of the Money Poems
• One page per coin where they must identify and color the given coin is a group of mixed coins.
• A cute back cover
The booklet is two per pages, so you make 2 when you print one.
Copies great double sided!
• Colorful Money Poems that help kids remember the coins and values - And they make a beautiful display in your classroom.
• Individual Size Coin Poems for students' Math Notebooks
I hope you can use EVERY SINGLE Page of this Resource!
Check out the Preview...
More Math Resources: