Delightful mind-stretchers that:
• Reinforce names and values of coins and counting money
• Provide practice with concepts of more/less, odd/even,
before/after/between, ordinal numbers, and symmetry
• Strengthen reading or listening skills
• Encourage following directions
• Build reasoning and logic skills
The object of each puzzle is to put coins in a line to match the clues. The suggested age range is K-3. The book has 108 puzzles. Note: The puzzles were first published by Nasco as Coin Conundrums. More recently MindWare published them as Coin Clues Level A. Please visit my TpT store for more puzzles: Evelyn Christensen Puzzles-Math-and-More.