Please note that in the preview picture the font does not match, but in the file you will download it does.
How to Make:
This book is going to need to be printed double-sided.
1. Print pages 2 & 3 double-sided
2. Print pages 4 & 5 double-sided
3. Print pages 6 & 7 double-sided
Once the pages have been printed double sided:
1. Lay the page down with the half-dollar (so you are reading this side).
2. Lay the quarter page (so you are reading this side) on top of the black line on the half-dollar page.
3. Lay the dime page (so you are reading this side) on top of the black line on the quarter page.
4. Fold all the pages down so the nickel box is on top of the black line on the dime page.
5. Give a nice, strong crease and staple at the top.
What information you want your students to write for each coin is totally up to you! However, I did include some coin images that students can cut and paste on each page.
Thanks for your purchase!
**NOTE: IF NOT PRINTING CORRECTLY, try this: select "actual size" on your printer settings. Some printers automatically select "shrink to size" or "fit" or "shrink oversized pages." Also, make sure you are using ADOBE to open the file.