VAAP Aligned Identifying Coins and Values Assessment!
- Coin Heads Cards
- Coin Tails Cards
- Coin Name Cards
- Coin Value Cards
Possible Response Differentiations of Assessment
- Verbally identifying names of coins using heads or tails
- Pointing to picture cards using heads or tails coin cards
- Physically matching word to picture of heads or tails coins
- Physically matching actual coin to words
- Verbally identifying value of coins using heads or tails
- Pointing to value when presented with picture cards
- Physically matching value card to picture card or word card
- Physically matching actual coin to value card
3M-MG 1 The student will
(SOL 3.8) a) identify coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter) and their values.