A new Leveled set for learning coin values!
In this set you will receive Five Levels:
1. Pennies only: Count by pennies up to 10 cents
2. Nickels only: Count by nickels up to 50 cents
3. Dimes only: Count by dimes up to $1.00
4. Quarters only: Count by quarters up to $1.00
5. What Coin? Count by a combination of coins up to $1.00
Using all four of the most common US Currency Coins, here's a fun way to teach the coins!
In order to use the set most effectively, you will need fake or real coins, depending on your stance. At the height of filling the strips, you will need:
- 55 Pennies
- 55 Nickels
- 55 Dimes
- 23 Quarters
Each level contains two sets, the first set contains visuals of the coins to allow matching of the coins, and the second set contains blank space to allow for counting of the coins with no matching.
To best utilize the sets, print on cardstock, cut out each strip, laminate the strips, add rough velcro to the blank space or images of the coins, and soft velcro to the coins themselves, and get to work!
Hopefully this works for you and your class!
Download it and let me know in the feedback how it goes!