1. Player 1 rolls both dice.
2. Look at the chart and add the coins together.
3. Move your colored square onto the same value. If the number is occupied by the other player you may “bump” them off of the number.
4. Player 2 takes their turn.
5. You may “lock” your space on the board by doubling up when you occupy the space and you roll the number a second time.
Includes 5 slides. 2 Games Slides
**Alternative Game: Recognizing coins without counting. Roll and cover the coins.**
Project and use as a whole class for instruction or interactive whiteboard center. Use in Google Classroom/Google Drive as a math center or partner game.
Use as a center or partner game for students by uploading into your Google Drive and opening with Google Slides. Share with your students or create an assignment in Google Classroom.