Looking for a holiday math center that students can practice counting numbers and coins? With these file folder activities, students will identify, count, match, and sequence numbers and coins. Differentiated variations are included for each template to accommodate a wide range of learners.
File folder games are perfect for daily morning tasks, independent work, math centers, discrete trials, sub plans, early finishers, or even homework. This resource is perfect for a special education program but can be used with any early learners.
Each file folder activity template included with this resource can be modified to accommodate students with diverse needs. Both numbered and blank counters are included for increased diversity.
Here are some skills your students will practice with these activities:
• One-to-One Correspondence: Students practice pre-readiness skills by placing ornaments/ counters onto tree template.
• Matching Numbers: Students identify and match numbered counters to their corresponding numbers on the template.
• Counting: Students identify numbers and count out the correct number of counters. You may change up this activity by calling out a number for students to count out.
• Sequencing: Students identify numbers and count up counters in order.
• Fill in missing numbers: Use laminated Sequencing template to write in numbers. Leave some blank for students to fill in on their own.
• Skip Counting: Students can count by 5s, 10s, or even 25s with options provided.
• Coin Counting: Students can count out coins or count up by their denomination.
All pages are also included in Black/ White
You may also like:
•Counting Coins and Numbers File Folder Games (Winter Theme)
•Counting File Folder Games (Fall Theme)
•Gingerbread Man Glyph
•Holiday Goodie Bag Tops
•Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar
•Days of the Week/ Months of the Year Fine Motor Activity Bundle
•Play Dough Mat Early Learning Bundle
•Name Letter Activities: Build, Write, & Practice
Don't forget to follow my store for new freebies, updates, and new products! You can also come visit me on: