16+ ready-to use digital notebook pages on Cold War are great for differentiation. Students learn about and analyze different aspects of the Cold War such as the Berlin Wall, the Cuban Missile Crisis and proxy wars.
This resource includes:
- 16+ graphic organizers for students on the Cold War
- Possible responses for each organizer for teachers
- Pictures of notebook pages for examples
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Introduction to the Cold War
- The Marshall Plan
- Communism and Democracy
- Cold War Timeline
- Truman Doctrine
- Communist China
- Berlin Airlift
- Arms Race
- Proxy Wars
- Suez Crisis
- Berlin Wall
- Bay of Pigs
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- Space Race
- Perestroika and the Fall of the USSR
- Cold War Analysis
Are you in a digital classroom? This resource is now available in paperless form for 1:1 Classrooms
a bundle! This resource available in the following bundles:
- US History Interactive Notebook Organizers 10 Sets! Gilded Age to Cold War
- US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
More Interactive Notebook Sets
can be found here.
Cold war era and Modern History resources include:
- Cold War Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
- Communism and democracy comparison activity
1950s Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
Civil Rights Movement notes, activities and projects resource bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.