Students get the chance to develop & present funny & creative mimed skits about the Cold War. I've done this for years and it is always a favorite with students. It also places responsibility for synthesizing, evaluating and creating a product squarely on the students’ shoulders.
Included in the highly organized purchased materials:
• Seven clear steps for students to follow when creating skits
• A list of basic level Cold War topics that will definitely challenge but not frustrate general level classes
• A list of more abstract and broad Cold War concepts that will challenge the brightest students.
• A sheet of helpful hints for teachers
• A simple, quick, time saving grading rubric
I look forward to your comments and best wishes,
The Past is a Blast