This common core aligned Cold War, Post Colonialism, and Terrorism interactive notebook is a great way to get your students involved in the curriculum in a hands-on way. It is an excellent organizational tool, which saves time in class by keeping everyone on the same page. My students absolutely love these.
This is perfect for advanced middle school students, but I use it with general and remedial high-schoolers, and they find it engaging and challenging.
This is a complete interactive notebook for Unit 12: The Cold War, Post Colonialism, and Terrorism. It includes 186 pages of handouts and lesson plans, and 153 slides of PowerPoint presentations. It is a complete organizational structure for the 12th unit of a world history class. Here’s what you get:
- The ENTIRE unit’s worth of common-core aligned daily lesson plans
- A table of contents for the interactive notebook
- A PowerPoint presentation complete with film clips with instructions on how to set the notebook up (Also in my other interactive notebook bundles).
- Handouts and Foldable Graphic Organizers
- PowerPoint Presentations, including film clip links
- An Editable Study Guide and Unit Test
- Cloze Notes for presentations
- Primary Source Analysis Work
- Vocabulary in Context Work
- Answer Keys
Plus, it is common core aligned! This interactive notebook will save you time, your most valuable resource.
***Or buy all of my world history interactive notebooks bundled together for even bigger savings.***
World History Interactive Notebooks MEGA Bundle
Several of the resources here are also sold separately here:
Primary Source Analysis Lesson
Current Event Paragraph
Bellringer and Participation Handout and Rubric
Cold War Gallery Walk Activity
Cold War Primary Source Analysis
Israeli Palestinian Conflict PowerPoint, Cloze Notes, and Activities
Introduction to Post Colonialism Mini File Book and Film
Post Colonialism Gallery Walk Student Project
Decolonization and Genocide Foldable Film Activity
Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia After Communism Foldable Activities
If you like this, try my other Interactive Notebooks:
World History Interactive Notebooks
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.