This common core aligned Cold War, Post Colonialism, and Terrorism interactive notebook is a great way to get your students involved in the curriculum in a hands-on way. It is an excellent organizational tool, which saves time in class by keeping everyone on the same page.
This is perfect for advanced middle school students, but I use it with general and remedial high-schoolers, and they find it engaging and challenging.
This is a complete interactive notebook for Unit 12: The Cold War, Post Colonialism, and Terrorism. It includes over 186 pages of handouts and lesson plans, and 153 slides of PowerPoint presentations. It is a complete organizational structure for the last unit of a world history class. Here’s what you get:
- The ENTIRE unit’s worth of common-core aligned daily lesson plans
- A table of contents for the interactive notebook
- A PowerPoint presentation complete with film clips with instructions on how to set the notebook up (Also in my other interactive notebook bundles).
- Handouts and Foldable Graphic Organizers
- PowerPoint Presentations, including film clip links
- An Editable Study Guide and Unit Test
- Cloze Notes for presentations
- Primary Source Analysis Work
- Vocabulary in Context Work
- Answer Keys
- Editable versions of most of the activities
Plus, it is common core aligned. This interactive notebook will save you time, your most valuable resource.
***Or buy all of my world history interactive notebooks bundled together for even bigger savings.***
Several of the resources here are also sold separately here:
If you like this, try my other Interactive Notebooks:
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.