Cold War SPRITE Graphic Organizer
Looking for a resource that will help your students record, review and recall
the basic core content on the Cold War
Use this organizer to help your students categorize the information in the provided reading on America during the Cold War
, including political and economic policies and ideologies.
Students are asked to document the Social, Political, Religious, Intellectual, Technological, and Economic
components of the event. They are also directed to explain the Big Picture and the Significance in History.
Includes 4 pages:
Student Reading on Cold War
SPRITE Student Organizer
SPRITE Informational Handout
Great for skills practice, the reviewing of core content, AP Prep, or the introduction of the topic at the beginning of a unit. A number of other implementation ideas are provided in the teacher notes!
Click here to see Other SPRITE Graphic Organizer Products available in my store!
• Cold War Events Timeline & Mapping Activity World History
• Cold War Assignments with Student Choice for Multiple Intelligences
• Cold War Infographics Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Cold War Primary Source Activity Bundled Set - Homework, Teamwork, Class Review
• East Germany Berlin Wall Account Cold War Primary Source Analysis Activity
• George C Marshall Plan Harvard Cold War Speech Document Analysis
• Kennedy Khrushchev Cuban Missile Cold War Primary Source Analysis Activity
• Ronald Reagan Berlin Tear Down That Wall Speech Document Analysis Cold War
• Roots of the Cold War Powerpoint w/ Core Content Notes and Pictures
• End of 20th Century COMPLETE UNIT Quick Coverage Cold War & Beyond
• World History Primary Source Analysis BUNDLED SET! French Revolution to Cold War
See my other SPRITE Organizers, as well as my other Social Studies products in my TpT Store. Everything from Scavenger Hunts to Interactive Lectures to Walking Tours and Archeology Digs will help your students learn your Geography, World History or US History content while also being engaged in the learning process.
More SPRITE Organizers coming soon, as will bundles and full course sets! Also take a look at my SPRITE Activities for Google Drive for an interactive twist!