Cold War Superpowers No Prep Lesson: PowerPoint, Reading Passage, Activities, Quiz
This resource pack is a no prep
complete lesson about the Cold War Superpowers that includes 3-5 days of materials.
Perfect for sub plans!
This lesson can teach itself. Students can easily check their own answers with the included answer keys.
• 11 slide PowerPoint presentation that can be used to facilitate discussion or have students take notes (PowerPoint presentation includes carefully curated videos & links that will enrich the lesson)
• slotted notes page so students can focus on recording the important information from the PowerPoint presentation
• informational reading passage about the Cold War Superpowers
• 2 worksheet pages with 4 activities (key terms, dates & events, political cartoon, and a literacy connection) Each activity has two levels: a basic recall and an application of knowledge.
• answer keys for the slotted notes, activity pages, and the quiz
→Short on time?←
Simply give students the reading passage, and they can complete the activities independently. All information needed for the activities is contained in the reading passage! This can also be used for homework.
++++++++++COMPLETE WORLD HISTORY CURRICULA Available
♦World War 1
♦World War 2
++++++++++COMPLETE US HISTORY CURRICULA Available
==========No Prep Complete Lessons US History Available
♦Civil War Unit Bundle COMING SOON
→Causes of the US Civil War
→Major Battles of the US Civil War
→The North & South US Civil War
→Abraham Lincoln US Civil War
==========No Prep Complete Lessons World History Available
♦World War I Unit Bundle
→Treaty of Versailles
→New Technologies & Weapons of WWI
→Causes of WWI
→Major Battles and Events of WWI
♦World War II Unit Bundle
→Causes of WWII
→Major European Battles of WWII
→Major Pacific Battles of WWII
→Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party
→The Manhattan Project
→Aftermath of WWII
♦Cold War Unit Bundle COMING SOON
GOOGLE DRIVE PRODUCTS
*European Geography: Google Drive Version
Heather LeBlanc, LLC