Also included in
- Complete curriculum for American History from the Gilded Age through modern AmericaVERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!This resource is a growing curriculum. I have had many requests of teachers wanting to go ahead and purchase this curriculum instead of purchasing the units separately. As units are added$259.99$313.70Save $53.71
- Complete curriculum for American History includes Indigenous Peoples of North America through modern AmericaVERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!This resource is a growing curriculum. I have had many requests of teachers wanting to go ahead and purchase this curriculum instead of purchasing the units separ$419.99$673.70Save $253.71
- This no prep unit includes 6 Cold War lessons for 5 weeks of instruction & includes a print & digital version. Some components are editable so you can tweak it to your students’ needs. Audios of the reading passages, quizzes, & tests are included. This is perfect for students with read-a$17.95$24.75Save $6.80
- US History No Prep Unit Bundle: PowerPoints, Passages, Activities, QuizzesIncludes Indigenous Peoples of North American through Modern America.VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!This resource is a growing bundle. I have had many requests of teachers wanting to go ahead and purchase this bundle instead of$249.95$377.85Save $127.90
- US History Vol. 2 No Prep Unit Bundle: PowerPoints, Passages, Activities, QuizzesUnits include from the Gilded Age through Modern America.VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!This resource is a growing bundle. I have had many requests of teachers wanting to go ahead and purchase this bundle instead of purc$159.95$183.15Save $23.20
Cold War Superpowers No Prep Lesson: PowerPoint, Reading Passage, Activities, Quiz
This resource pack is a FREE no prep complete lesson (GOOGLE version included!) about the Cold War Superpowers that includes 3-5 days of materials. Audios of the reading passage & quiz are included. This is perfect for students with read aloud accommodations. This resource can also be easily used for distance/digital learning because all components are available in a digital format.
If you have always wondered what my No Prep lessons are like, you can download this ENTIRE lesson to check it out!
Looking for something more comprehensive? My Cold War curriculum unit is coming soon!
This lesson is included in my Cold War Unit Bundle. Buy the bundle and save 25%!
Perfect for sub plans!
This lesson can teach itself. Students can easily check their own answers with the included answer keys.
Limited on copies or paper? Every component of this lesson is ready-to-go on GOOGLE, so you can easily assign to your students! The quiz is also available on GOOGLE Forms, and I include explicit directions on how to assign and tweak (if desired) for your students. The quiz is also self-grading!
• 11 slide PowerPoint presentation that can be used to facilitate discussion or have students take notes (PowerPoint presentation includes carefully curated videos & links that will enrich the lesson)
• slotted notes page so students can focus on recording the important information from the PowerPoint presentation Editable slotted notes included!
• informational reading passage about the Cold War superpowers (There are TWO versions of the reading passage included. One is the "paper saver" version for when you have to limit your copies. The other is the "note-taking" version that has enough space for annotating and taking notes. This version also includes bolded headers for the different sections!)
• 2 worksheet pages with 4 activities (key terms, dates & events, political cartoon, and a literacy connection) Each activity has two levels: a basic recall and an application of knowledge.
• answer keys for the slotted notes, activity pages, and the quiz
• GOOGLE version of all components
• GOOGLE Form self-grading quiz
• audio of passage & quiz
→Short on time?←
Simply give students the reading passage, and they can complete the activities independently. All information needed for the activities is contained in the reading passage! This can also be used for homework.
++++++++++US HISTORY CURRICULA++++++++++
==========NO PREP UNITS FOR US HISTORY==========
++++++++++WORLD HISTORY CURRICULA++++++++++
=========NO PREP UNITS FOR WORLD HISTORY=========
© Brainy Apples
Heather LeBlanc, LLC