Cold War Unit Foldable Collection: This collection includes 11 (fully editable) high-interest activities. All of these activities can be used in or out of your interactive notebook and are meant to supplement your Cold War lessons. All activities can be completed using ANY history textbook or internet. Great as Exit Card, homework activities or to supplement a lesson! This collection includes:
- Cold War “Ice Cube” ~A Vocabulary Foldable Activity~ (Includes: Cold War, satellite nations, containment, Marshall Plan, Truman Doctrine, NATO, Warsaw Pact and Iron Curtain)
- Important Meetings Post WWII ~Foldable~ (Potsdam, Yalta, United Nations, International Military Tribunal)
- Cold War Strategies: How the Cold War was Fought ~Foldable~ (Includes: Foreign Aid, Surrogate Wars, Brinkmanship, Espionage, Multi-National Alliance, propaganda) - NATO versus Warsaw Pact ~Foldable~
- Identifying the differing perspectives of the USA and Soviet Union Post- WWII ~Foldable~
- USA and S.U. Achievements in Space ~Foldable~
- 1950’s “The Happy Days” ~A Document Based Foldable Activity~
- Baby Boom ~Interactive Notebook & Creative Activity~
- Vietnam Map Activity (Great as an intro to the Vietnam War) ~Foldable~
- Korean Map Activity (Great as an intro to the Korean War) ~Foldable~
- Marshall Plan ~A Document Based Flip-book Activity~
- BONUS: I have included a Bonus “Divided Germany-Post WWII” Map Activity!
Follow My Store!
Follow my store... simply click on “follow me” under Learning is a Passion on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post awesome new products and have sales.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
Don’t forget to leave positive feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback will earn you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive comments!
Want more Quality US History Resources? Check these out:
Gilded Age: Robber Barons or Captains of Industry Document Based Activity
U.S. Imperialism 1860-1920: A Gallery Walk Student Activity
1920's Role-Play Philosophical Chairs Class Discussion Activities
How was the Great Depression Handled? Hoover versus FDR DBQ
U.S. History: Life in the 1950's ~ A Gallery Walk Activity ~
Industrialization: The Triangle Shirtwaist Fire Video & Video Activities
Civil Rights Movement: Comparing Martin Luther King & Malcolm X ~Activity~
1960's America: Social Movements ~A Power-point & Interactive Student Activity ~
Red Scare: McCarthyism ~ Gallery Walk Student Activity~