- This Cold War Era Interactive Notebook features nine pages of creative foldable-style templates, timelines, and graphic organizers along with readings to help students understand this important era in both World or US History! These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in
- This Civil Rights Movement Interactive Notebook features nine pages of creative foldable-style graphic organizers along with readings to help students understand this important era in US History! These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing th
- This bundle features Interactive Notebook pages for ALL of American History from the early colonies through to the Modern United States! There are over 100 Interactive Notebook pages of graphic organizers, creative foldables, timelines, and more! Readings are now also included for the pages! An enti$44.70$31.20Save $13.50
- Bundle Description
This Cold War and Civil Rights bundle features 18 Interactive Notebook pages to use in your history class to cover both eras in US History! The Interactive Notebook pages include creative foldable-style graphic organizers, timelines, and more!
There are now also online readings included! Each is matched up perfectly with the pages here and students can use them to complete the graphic organizers.
These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
- The Iron Curtain
- Berlin Airlift
- Marshall Plan
- United Nations
- Warsaw Pact
- Truman Policy and Containment
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- Korean and Vietnam Wars
- Montgomery Bus Boycott
- The Little Rock 9
- March on Washington
- The Selma Marches
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Voting Rights Act of 1965
- Vocabulary activities and more!
These resources are guaranteed to help your students enjoy learning about the Cold War and Civil Rights Movement and have a better understanding of important concepts, events, and people.
Each page is designed to engage students and get them thinking critically while also forming a personal connection to the material. Links to online readings and various ways to use the pages in class are also included.
The download includes an answer key for every page along with pictures of completed pages so you and your students can easily see how each page should be cut, pasted, folded, or completed.
If you don't need the Civil Rights Movement pages, you can also download the Cold War pages in this interactive notebook set.
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!