A bundle with three weeks worth of incredible lessons and projects! The Cold War in America History bundle includes 8 engaging and challenging lessons along with the Cold War Oral History Project to assess your students' mastery of important historical concepts and ability to preserve history for future generations. With an emphasis on research and the Common Core, students will investigate the causes, the conditions, and life from the First Red Scare to the Vietnam War.
The following are in this amazing bundle:
1. Intro to the Cold War: The Differences Between Communism & Capitalism
2. Backlash Against Russian Immigrants: Investigating the First Red Scare in America
3. Duck & Cover: Analyzing Americans' Fear of Nuclear War
4. A Soldier's Life: Examining the Hardships Endured during the Korean War
5. Communism & Terrorism: Comparing Historical Reactions during McCarthyism to Modern Day Reactions to Suspected Terrorists
6. A Controversial War: Analyzing the Problems of the Vietnam War
7. The Downfall of Johnson: Investigating How the Vietnam War Derailed a Presidency
8. Cold War in America Oral History: Summative Assessment
**Answer Keys and Rubrics Included!
If you were to buy these lesson individually it will cost you over $25!