This is for 10 practice sheets to work on collecting, graphing, and analyzing data. The first 5 are 2 choice responses, the last 5 are 3 choice responses. The students first take a survey (we did it as a class), then we graph our findings, then we answer questions based on our data. My class LOVED taking surveys and learning tally marks with this activity.
First 5 survey questions:
1) Which do you like best: cheese or pepperoni pizza?
2) Which do you like best: chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
3) Which do you like best: ladybugs or caterpillars?
4) Do you like to swim at the beach or at the pool best?
5) Which do you like best: an elephant or a giraffe?
Last 5 survey questions:
1) Which do you like best: the swings, slide, or monkey bars?
2) Which do you like best: PE, music, or art?
3) Which do you like best: soccer, basketball, or football?
4) What color eyes do you have: brown, blue, or green?
5) How many siblings do you have: zero, one, or 2 or more?