This collection of 8 one page double-sided editable brochures help your students capture the definitions and examples of: lines, points, and planes; angles; polygons; quadrilaterals; circles; area; perimeter; and transformations.
NOTE: This is a Powerpoint file, that uses fonts that you might not have, but you are free to choose whatever fonts you want!
How can I use this product?
I have used this brochure at the end of each geometry unit to create a reference resource. I include links to Math Antics Youtube videos that go well with the brochures. My students watch the videos using this brochure to take notes. We create a pocket in our interactive math journal to put it in.
What is included?
1 pdf file with 21 pages
• 3 pages of cover/copyright info/links to videos
• 2 page of the lines/points/planes brochure
• 2 pages of the angles brochure
• 2 pages of the polygon brochure
• 2 pages of the quadrilateral brochure
• 1 page example of the quadrilateral brochure
• 2 pages of the circle brochure
• 2 pages of the area brochure
• 2 pages of the perimeter brochure
• 2 pages of the transformations brochure
• 1 page example of the transformations brochure
Is this available in a bundle?
Not at this time.
Do you have other products that are related?
Please check out all my geometry activities
Do you have any questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.
Want to connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook
What standards are addressed?
Common Core Standards:
Recognize angles as geometric shapes that are formed wherever two rays share a common endpoint, and understand concepts of angle measurement.
Measure angles in whole-number degrees using a protractor. Sketch angles of specified measure.