This set was created for first graders in mind!
1. US Coins - Touch Money! My student started learning the short chant while clapping his hands. "A nickel is 1 tap! A dime is 2 taps! A quarter is 5 taps! A penny is sliiiiiiiiiiiddddddddeeee!" (The longer drawn out the better with him. LOL) "A tap is worth 5 cents! A slide is worth 1 cent!: Using this, he picked up the concept in under 10 minutes and has enjoyed showing off his skills ever since!
2. Touch Money and "Gator Math" - He uses both still daily.
3. Alphabets and Numbers
4. Blank Keyboard - We used this to learn the letters on the keyboard.
5. Keyboard Filled In - My student would have this to copy from Monday through Thursday. On Friday, he wasn't given this. He would try to fill in the blank one by memory.
6. Double Digit Subtraction - Color coded to make it easier to explain
7. Double Digit Addition - Color coded to make it easier to explain
8. Roll and Add - Dice game
9. Roll and Subtract - Dice Game
10. Alphabetize It! - This can be used to have your kids alphabetize a set of 5 words.