Also included in
- Personal Finance is a course designed to inform students how individual choices directly influence occupational goals and future earnings potential. Real world topics covered will include income, money management, spending and credit, as well as saving and investing.This purchase includes a comprehe$45.00$61.00Save $16.00
This unit focuses on teaching students how to research the financial obligations that will be associated with attending the college of their choice. My Personal Finance students loved this assignment, and many of their parents even contacted me praising the practicality of the activity. Please view the preview file to see the included activities.
- College and Career Readiness Terms Online Research (Google Docs)
- Cost of College Instructions and Rubric (Google Docs)
- College Calculator Links (Google Doc)
- Student Exemplar Presentation (This is the final product that students will make)
- Resume Template (Google Docs)
- Cost of College Writing Reflection (Google Doc)
TPT will auto prompt you to make your own editable copies in Google Drive!
***Please note that if you prefer Microsoft Word, you can quickly download the worksheets from Google Docs and use in Microsoft Word Software.
This unit is also included in my Personal Finance Course.
Want FREE resources? Click here to subscribe