Products in this Bundle (3)
The Careers Choice Board uses 9 different activities to enhance student career development. 30 different job description cards allow students to learn about multiple careers. Students rotate through activity stations or work independently to complete the Careers Choice Board tasks. This Careers Choice Board can be used for individual, small group, and classroom activities. It includes:
• 30 job description cards
• choice board with 9 different activities
• fortune teller template
• career trading card template
• career description form
• job categories list
• detailed instructions on product use
The Career Fields Learning Center Acitivity is an interactive lesson in which students rotate through 6 different stations to identify Career Fields. Students take self-assessments and determine areas of interest. Students determine top career fields.
Included in the lesson:
*career fields word search activity
*career fields discussion activity
*6 career field posters
*career fields information sheet
The Ultimate Guide for Implementing a College and Career EXPO provides everything you need to plan and implement an excellent College and Career EXPO including a 16 page step by step guidebook and the following editable forms:
*rationale and proposal
*thank you letter
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login).
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Follow me by clicking the green star next to my name above to stay up to date with my listings.
Also, check for updates on products you have purchased.
Please follow me on social media:
The DIY Counselor on Facebook
The DIY Counselor on Instagram
The DIY Counselor on Pinterest
The DIY Counselor on Twitter
The DIY Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org