Products in this Bundle (5)
This resume-building bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of career and college readiness. Students will explore a career of their choice and build their resumes by starting a school club and learning a new skill. As students proceed through the session/school year, they will add evidence of 21st-century skills competency into their 21st-Century Skills Portfolio, included in this bundle.
Per project, students will showcase their expertise in an authentic way. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available), and give an authentic presentation (ideas available).
All resources have a printable and digital option (Google Apps).
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
The purpose of this resource is to help your students engage in authentic, real-world, resume-building learning experiences without taking a significant time to plan. Self-directed learning leaves more time for you to build relationships with learners. This bundle walks you through each step of the process and includes materials to keep learners on task.
Each project-based learning resource includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Brainstorming activity ideas
- Project planner
- Project proposal
- Project reflection
- Project rubric
21st-century skills portfolio includes (PDF and Google Slides):
- Teacher guide
- Journal entry forms
- 21st-century skills checklist
- Self-evaluation form
- Portfolio planner
- Entry reflection form
- Rubric word bank for student-generated rubric categories
This bundle has all resources that are student-directed. In the project design process, students have the flexibility to add concepts or questions that they would like to explore. If you have specific standards that you need to cover, ask students to add those benchmarks to their project plan.
If you like this product, check out these similar resources:
- Professional Career Portfolio (Digital and Printable) - This is a great add-on to this bundle. Students add their resume-building experiences from this bundle to the career portfolio templates included in this resource.
- Experiential Learning Bundle
Take a look at these FREE teacher tools to help implement project-based learning:
Relevant Blog Posts:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Credits: Cover Fonts - Siwox Studios