Looking for a way to incorporate College and Career Readiness with the CCSS? This research project does just that.
In this packet, you will find the materials you need to conduct a career research project in your classroom.
These are the materials you will find in this file:
• Common Core Alignment for Grades 3rd-5th
• Career Research Project Cover Sheet for Research Packet
• Career Brainstorming Sheet
• Career K-W-L Chart
• Sticky Note Research Recording Sheet
• Sticky Note Reflection Sheet
• Research Sources Tracking Sheet
• 6 pages of Research Paper Planning Sheets to help students compose each paragraph one step at a time. (Introduction, 3 Body Paragraphs, Closing, and Citing Sources)
• Three Positives and a Wish Peer Review Sheet
• Final Copy Paper for Publishing Product (Cover, 2 pages of Stationery (make as many copies as needed, and a Bibliography)
• Career Research Project Scoring Rubric
• Suggested Web sites for Research
Please check out the preview in order to see more of this product.
I hope your students enjoy research a career they are interested in pursuing!
The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA.
© Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.”