Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This secondary English curriculum includes enough materials for an entire year’s worth of high school and middle school English instruction. This includes resources for reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and more!**These resources are sold as PowerPoint presentations for instruction and secured$239.99$422.63Save $182.64
- This punctuation teaching unit includes four different mini punctuation units: end marks, commas, apostrophes, and colons and semicolons. Each punctuation teaching lesson includes student materials (punctuation doodle notes, reference guides, punctuation assessments, and more) and an editable PowerP$22.99$45.00Save $22.01
- This grammar bundle has more than enough grammar lessons, resources, activities, and quizzes for the entire school year! With more than 400 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides and more than 300 pages of grammar teaching materials, this bundle will help you improve your students' grammar.This grammar bundle i$114.99$226.40Save $111.41
- A Secondary ELA Curriculum Bundle that offers both traditional print and Google digital resources for middle school ELA and high school English!Engage your students digitally with this traditional print and Google-based secondary English language arts curriculum bundle. This secondary English resour$349.99$636.83Save $286.84
Teach your students all about the colon and semicolon with this print and digital punctuation teaching unit! This unit covers when to use the colon and semicolon and when not to use the punctuation marks in regards to lists, introducing a quote, joining two independent clauses, and more.
This print and digital punctuation teaching unit runs on the Google platform and includes a pre-assessment, direct instruction material, digital colon and semicolon practice worksheets, a colon and semicolon student reference page, and a post-assessment. The print version of this punctuation unit includes an editable PowerPoint presentation and a secured PDF file. The content of these resources is the same. However, it is provided in two different formats.
This colons and semicolons teaching resource includes:
- a 32 slide EDITABLE & animated Google Slides and PowerPoint presentation
- a pretest in Google Forms to assess students' understanding
- printable doodle notes for students to record their learning
- 8 digital apostrophe worksheets in Google Docs and PDF
- answer keys and self-grading Google Forms