This Colonial America bundle provides great resources for teachers to use during their unit about New England, middle and southern colonies. It teaches students about which colonies made up each colonial region, the resources and industries the colonial regions had, the lifestyles of various people during the colonial America time period, and much more. It includes everything you need to teach the Colonial America standards to your students!
The bundle includes:
- Posters for New England, middle, and southern colonies
- PowerPoints for New England, middle, and southern colonies
- Various people (i.e. artisans, indentured servants) PowerPoint
- Chart for students to record information
- Colonial America Task Cards – set of 36 with recording sheet and answering key
- Colonial America Jeopardy
- Researching Colonial America people activity chart
- Researching colonial America people activity websites
- Colonial America Internet Scavenger Hunt
- Colonial America Brochure Project Rubric
- Test with answer key
- Study Guide
This bundle is aligned to, but not limited to, the following state standards:
SS4H3 The student will explain the factors that shaped British colonial America.
a. Compare and contrast life in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Southern colonies.
b. Describe colonial life in America as experienced by various people, including large landowners, farmers, artisans, women, indentured servants, slaves, and Native Americans.
I hope that you and your students find the resources in this bundle beneficial! Please remember to leave feedback!
- Kara Lee