This digital resource for Colonial America can be used by students independently or in various groupings. It is a HyperDoc and includes links and activities for students to view and/or complete. Please be aware that there are activities that use Google Docs and one that links to YouTube. The hyperdoc is in PDF format.
Activities included in this HyperDoc:
- Links to the Ducksters website that share information about early colonies
- Google Doc activity to complete for Jamestown
- Link to interactive 13 colony map
- Google Doc activity to compare the colonial regions
- Information about colonial occupations
- Link to colonial jobs matching game
- A link to a Quizlet on slavery in the colonies
- A YouTube link on what daily life was like for children
- Five Google Doc-based options for students as a final activity
If using Google Classroom and you would like the option to make a copy for every student, let me know and I will send you a link to the Google Doc version.