This jeopardy game is a wonderful and engaging way to review information about Colonial America with students. It provides students with 20 review questions about the New England, middle, and southern colonies.
It asks students questions including:
- naming the colonies in each region
- the geography/location of each region
- resources and industries in each region
- various types of people who lived in each colony such as artisans, Quakers, puritans, indentured servants, slaves, etc.
- compare and contrast the colonial regions
- and much more
This PowerPoint slide is aligned to, but not limited to, the following GPS standard:
SS4H3 The student will explain the factors that shaped British colonial America.
a. Compare and contrast life in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Southern colonies.
b. Describe colonial life in America as experienced by various people, including large landowners, farmers, artisans, women, indentured servants, slaves, and Native Americans.
I hope you and your students find this resource helpful and entertaining! Please remember to leave feedback!
- Kara Lee