PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Clothing worn by men during Colonial Times was very different from what we see worn today. As you learn about their clothing, document what you learn inside these 3 interactive foldable booklets. Glue into your Interactive Notebook or Lapbook. This ebook format includes a downloadable PDF file. Just follow the instructions, cut, fold, glue, and create!
For a FREE sample of our Interactive Foldable Booklets, please click below!
Be sure to check out some of our other Saint Patrick's Day themed products:
• Colonial America: Women's Clothing Interactive Foldable Booklets
• Colonial America: The Lost Colony of Roanoke Interactive Foldable Booklets
• Colonial America: Jobs & Trades Interactive Foldable Booklets
• Colonial America: The 13 Colonies Interactive Foldable Booklets
• Colonial America Lapbook/Interactive Notebook
• Who's Who in Colonial America Booklet
Follow us on Social Media
Keywords: colonial, Colonial America Lapbook, Colonial America, Sir Walter Raleigh, Sir Francis Drake, Roanoke, John Smith, Native Americans, Mayflower, Mayflower Compact, William Bradford, William Penn, Thanksgiving, Puritans, Quakers, 13 Colonies, cyndi kinney, clothing