This project based learning assessment is the perfect end to your Colonial America unit. Your students' creativity will come alive with this scrapbook project. Year after year, these project never fails at being my students' favorite social studies activity. Watch your students proudly display their knowledge of Colonial America and their writing skills with is fun PBL. The ready to print pages make it easy on you to get this project going!
What is included:
1. Student work example photos
2. Directions page.
4. Gallery walk comment sheet.
What is being assessed:
1. Knowledge of the lifestyle of colonial women, landowners, small farm owners, artisans, enslaved African Americans, indentured servants, and free African Americans.
2. Writing abilities by writing a diary entry from the perspective of each colonial group.
3. Knowledge of nonfiction text features.