This unit on colonial America and the founding of the colonies was designed for a middle school social studies or history class. It provides a variety of student activities to give students a knowledge of the origins of America.
This unit includes:
1) 2 sets of teacher notes and student outlines
2) 4 student worksheets (2 with keys)
3) cross-curricular suggestions
Quest for Colonies: Colonial America
by Dena Lopez
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
If you found this product useful, you may also like this product from Room 311:
Settling America: A Colonial History Unit
American Revolution Resources
Role-Playing Roundtable: The Salem Witch Trials
Role-Playing Roundtable: The First Thanksgiving
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.