Also included in
- Your students will enjoy Social Studies Class all year long with this popular, engaging interactive bundle. Now includes DIGITAL versions for Google Classroom! The hands-on approach to learning through the components of this resource will surely help your students learn and understand the events and$55.80$93.00Save $37.20
Your students will enjoy learning about jobs and occupations of Colonial America with this interactive packet. Now includes a DIGITAL VERSION for Google Classroom. The hands-on approach to learning through the components of this resource will surely help your students learn and understand the occupations in the 13 Colonies!
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
This packet explores these Colonial American jobs:
• Peruke (Wig) Maker
• Town Crier
This fun and engaging 13 Colonies Occupations Unit includes:
• Create a Mini Book: Students construct a mini book using the provided Colonial American Jobs printable pages.
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Foldables for each of 11 occupations can be used for student note-taking and learning the duties of each job.
• Large Interactive Bulletin Board Timeline: Includes bulletin board header and large foldables. Use these for a bulletin board or classroom activity to identify the jobs of Colonial America.
• Job Application Writing Activity: Students fill out a job application for the Colonial American job they are most interested in. They then use the application as a prewriting organizer to write a letter of interest to their imaginary employer. Includes "You're Hired!" certificates for the best applications for each job.
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students loved these activities; I think yours will, too!
You may also be interested in these other helpful Social Studies units:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,