Colonial Jobs in America | 13 Colonies Activities DIGITAL and PRINTABLE
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Social Studies Class will be your students' favorite time of the day with this popular, engaging bundle of activities, including foldables, timelines, mini books, bulletin boards, and more! The hands-on units in this bundle will help your students learn and understand the events and concepts of AmerPrice $59.95Original Price $79.00Save $19.05
Your students will learn all about Colonial jobs in the 13 Colonies with this interactive packet. The hands-on activities in this resource, including a mini book, notebook foldables, a writing activity, bulletin board, and more, will help your students learn and understand the occupations in the 13 Colonies!
Click the PREVIEW above to take a closer look at everything included!
Click here and SAVE 20% by buying ALL 15 Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units in one Year-Long Bundle.
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
Students will explore these Colonial American jobs:
- Peruke (Wig) Maker
- Town Crier
This fun and engaging 13 Colonies Occupations Unit includes:
• Create a Mini Book: Students construct a mini book using the provided Colonial American Jobs printable pages.
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Foldables for each of 11 occupations can be used for student note-taking and learning the duties of each job.
• Large Interactive Bulletin Board Timeline: Includes bulletin board header and large foldables. Use these for a bulletin board or classroom activity to identify the jobs of Colonial America.
• Job Application Writing Activity: Students fill out a job application for the Colonial American job they are most interested in. They then use the application as a prewriting organizer to write a letter of interest to their imaginary employer. Includes "You're Hired!" certificates for the best applications for each job.
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students loved these activities; I think yours will, too!
You may also be interested in these other helpful Social Studies units:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Colonial America - Jobs and Trades
The Civil War - Events Leading to the War
Elections and the Voting Process
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,