Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.31 MB | 9 pages
This is a small group activity in which students create a colonial “newscast” outlining events which led to the Revolutionary War; it includes:
1. A student hand-out and overview of the assignment
2. Newscast topics
3. A basic, editable rubric for assessment
4. Note taking sheets for younger students or for those who may
struggle with the writing of the script
5. A note taking sheet for students to complete while viewing one
6. A review activity to follow the newscasts; a review sheet answer key
This is fabulous way to build interest in the Revolutionary War and give your students a perspective on the events which led to the war as though they were the colonists themselves.