This color activity set provides a fun way to teach colors and sort objects by color. This resource is great for individual activities, or small group activities for your preschool, pre-k, or prekinders classroom. Perfect for your math centers or math work stations any time of year.
The set includes the following
✔ 6 lotto boards
✔ 11 color sorting boards
✔ 54 picture cards
✔ 11 crayon cards
Each picture is labeled on the lotto boards and picture cards.
The following colors are included:
Please see the preview file for sample product pages.
Many ways to play!
✔ Play a color lotto game with the crayon cards
✔ Play a color lotto game with the picture cards
✔ Sort the picture cards on the color sorting boards
✔ Use the picture cards in your writing center
✔ Sort picture cards in a pocket chart
This set is appropriate for preschool, kindergarten, homeschool speech therapy, occupational therapy, or special education classroom.
• Bird Color Sorting and Math Activities for Preschool and Prek
• Color Match & Size Sorting Owls
• Color Match Activity: Spring Bird Color Match
• Color Matching Bears: Bear Color Match Clip Cards for Preschool and ECE
• Color Matching and Size Sorting Spiders: Fall Activities for Preschool and Pre-K
• Color Sorting: Crayon Color Match Activity
Jennifer Hier Heir Hire, early learning ideas teaching colors learning colors