Students count the objects inside each number as they color with this set of Numbers 0-20 Coloring Pages. Each of the pages in this pack includes a number filled with different foods to count! This set includes no-prep printables you can use for morning work, math centers, quiet activities, and early finishers in the classroom and at home!
The Following Coloring Pages Are Included In This Set:
• Number 1 with One Carrot
• Number 2 with Two Tomatoes
• Number 3 with Three Apples
• Number 4 with Four Limes
• Number 5 with Five Mushrooms
• Number 6 with Six Peanuts
• Number 7 with Seven Pieces of Cheese
• Number 8 with Eight Orange Slices
• Number 9 with Nine Starfruit Slices
• Number 10 with Ten Watermelon Slices
• Number 11 with Eleven Cherries
• Number 12 with Twelve Pears
• Number 13 with Thirteen Bananas
• Number 14 with Fourteen Strawberries
• Number 15 with Fifteen Kiwi Slices
• Number 16 with Sixteen Eggs
• Number 17 with Seventeen Avocados
• Number 18 with Eighteen Potatoes
• Number 19 with Nineteen Pineapples
• Number 20 with Twenty Blueberries
A colorable cover page is also included!
Common Core Standards Covered:
K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
K.CC.B.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
K.CC.B.4b Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
K.CC.B.4c Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
23 pages + cover, tou, & credits page = 26 pages total.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Thanks so much for stopping by!