Color Art Bundle: Drawing Color Sheets - Van Gogh, O'keefe, Munch - Sub Plan
Products in this Bundle (4)
Color Art Bundle - Easy no prep activities - Art History inspired - Sub Art Plan and Early Finishers suitable.
This pack is a fantastic introduction for students to working with color, understanding color theory, and a variety of techniques. Students are provided with reference images of works by Georges Lemmen, Paul Signac, Georgia O'Keefe, Vincent Van Gogh and Edvard Munch; some include color swatches to assist in completion of either color-matching or emulation of the pointillism technique within guiding outlines.
In the pointillism worksheets, students may use pencils or pastels to create the 'dots' of color which make up the image. By building the picture in this way, they gain an understanding of this alternative technique in mark- and image-making; of how colors work together to create visual effects; and of observational drawing, while also building their familiarity with historically-significant artworks. These are also engaging handouts for early-finishers or for those who respond well to activities that are accessible but require focus.
Pages : 10 (5x left-handed & 5x right-handed)
Materials: Colored Pencil/Watercolor
Focus: Color, Shape, Line
*Use a laser printer and thicker paper if using watercolor.
All worksheets are PDF format Letter size for printing. Simply download and go!
Some other popular products you may be interested in.
- Van Gogh Starry Night - Oil Pastel Lesson - Here
- Portrait Drawing Using Grids - Here
- Drawing Basics Bundle 6x Activities - Here
Please assist us in continuing to improve our resources by leaving a review.
Copyright Notice: This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for educational purposes only. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in part or whole, without written permission from NetSpaceArts Ltd, is prohibited.
Image Copyright: Under Fair Use (Listed as Being Within the Public Domain)
NetSpaceArts encourages you to use this resource:
- For your own personal or teaching purposes
- By providing it to your students for use in the classroom in electronic or printed form
- In the ways listed above, year after year
- By purchasing additional licenses at a discount so you can pass it on to other teachers
- By recommending it—or showing its results—online, as long as you also include a link to its listing on Teachers Pay Teachers
NetSpaceArts does not allow you to:
- Give this resource to anyone, in any form, other than those listed above
- Post it anywhere online, including all websites
- Publish, copy or modifying any part of it, including its images, for any purpose
- Store it anywhere it would be easily accessible to others