Get a little art history to go along with most anything you may be teaching. With this lesson plan students will learn, color, and write about the world’s oldest art "The Caves of Lascaux" from the Paleolithic period.
* Photo of the original art
* Read aloud lesson/script about the artwork with an appropriate joke
* Critical thinking prompt for students to write down their thoughts
* Hand drawn page of the artwork for students to color in
* Coloring guidance/tips/suggestions
* A finished example of student artwork solutions
* Match the vocabulary to definition worksheet which can be graded
* Word search for students
* Answer key and suggestions and tips for teachers to expand the lesson
If you'd like to purchase the bundled art history lessons, which has some additional busy work AND at a reduced price, check out:
Thank you for your support and I hope you and your students enjoy learning about the world's rich art history. I LOVE your feedback!
P.S. I have a lot of other offerings so please check out my shop and become an Art Outside the Box follower!