Finding time to review and remediate during your math block of time can be challenging. You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Remediation Sums to 10 Worksheets Resource.
This Baa Baa Black Sheep Themed Color By Number Kindergarten Remediation Sums to 10 Printables includes 5 pages for introducing or reviewing addition problems with sums from to 10. Students need to be able to be able to fluently add and subtract within 5 for their kindergarten standards. These five pages have only a few color selections and only a few solutions, to help your students that might need remediation to focus on the repetitive patterns of sums to 10. Each page in this Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Sums to 10 Resource reinforces those skills by have nothing but sums to 10 on each page. Your students will adore these FIVE BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP WORKSHEET FUN Color By Number worksheets while learning and reviewing important ADDITION SKILLS at the same time! With the FIVE Answer Keys also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
Five Total Pages of Student Work
- Page One - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Sums to 10 Page Focuses only on addition problems with the answers being 6 to 10 only. This page has a happy, smiling little black sheep just ready to have a great day with your boys and girls!
- Page Two - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Sums to 10 Page Focuses only on addition problems with the answers being 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 only. This page has a man all dressed up with a hat and cane. He is the man in the story that needs some of the wool!
- Page Three - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Sums to 10 Page Focuses only on addition problems with the answers being 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 only. This page has a large bag of wool for sale, one bag out of the three full bags!
- Page Four - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Sums to 10 Page Focuses only on addition problems with the answers being 3, 4, 6, 7, and 9 only. This page has the fence down the lane! It is bright and colorful picture that your students will love.
- Page Five - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Sums to 10 Page Focuses only on addition problems with the answers being 4, 5, 7, 8, and 10 only. This page has a happy, smiling little black sheep standing still and is just as cute as can be!
Five Matching Pages of Answer Keys Too!
** BONUS FILE **
Added in May 2021
Twelve Pages of my Newly Revised new letter from me - An Introduction to Color By Numbers, Task Cards, and Center Game Lessons, Including Math Center Ideas for Your Classroom! ** PLEASE NOTE ** This new, free bonus file is not included in the TPT description page count.
** Please view the cover, the pictures and the preview file for more details. **
Monday - Use page 1 to introduce Color By Number Lessons to your class with a step by step direct teacher-led lesson on the overhead document camera. Once your students know your procedures, the remaining pages can be used by your students independently. An alternative, based on the ability level of your class, is that this teacher-led lesson can also be completed during your math or reading small group lesson on Monday.
Tuesday - Use page 2, sums to 10, during math seat work, math centers or small group time.
Wednesday - Use page 3, sums to 10, during math seat work, math centers or small group time.
Thursday - Use page 4, sums to 10, during math seat work, math centers or small group time.
Friday - Use page 5, sums to 10, and let your students use colored pencils, markers, or water colors for a Fun Friday activity!
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
- A Color By Number Gift Coloring Book
- A Party Activity
- Math Center Assignments
- Fine Motor Skills Work
- Small Math Group Lessons
- Math Workstations
- Morning Work Worksheet
- Remediation and RTI Groups
- Clip Board Work Time
- Seat Work
- Substitute Teacher Folders
- Indoor Recess
- Homework Packets
- Morning Work Tubs
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
- Emergency Sub Tubs
- Morning Math Buckets
- After School Tutoring
- Early Morning Arrival Students
- Early Morning Tutoring
- Indoor Recess
- And so much more!
- 5 pages of Baa Baa Black Sheep Themed Color By Number Kindergarten Sums to 10 worksheets.
- 5 answer key pages for these Baa Baa Black Sheep Themed Color By Number Kindergarten Sums to 10 worksheets.
- Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
Fluently add and subtract within 5.
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on; making ten (e.g., 8 + 6 = 8 + 2 + 4 = 10 + 4 = 14); decomposing a number leading to a ten (e.g., 13 - 4 = 13 - 3 - 1 = 10 - 1 = 9); using the relationship between addition and subtraction (e.g., knowing that 8 + 4 = 12, one knows 12 - 8 = 4); and creating equivalent but easier or known sums (e.g., adding 6 + 7 by creating the known equivalent 6 + 6 + 1 = 12 + 1 = 13).
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Resource Title: Color By Number Addition For Math Remediation Sums to 10 Baa Baa Black Sheep Themed