Finding time during the school day for your students to practice their basic facts can be challenging. You will love how easy it is to print and pass out this Ocean Fun Color By Number Addition Worksheet Freebie for your class. My students LOVED Math Color By Number Resources and your students will too!
The clip art in this Ocean Fun Color By Number Addition Worksheet Freebie is so adorable your boys and girls will love it! This addition color by number includes one page for introducing or reviewing addition. This FREE ADORABLE Ocean Themed Color By Number Addition Resource is perfect for bulletin boards and refrigerator museum art!
- Addition is an essential skill to master in first and second grade. Students need to know how to fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies as well as know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Your students will adore this Ocean Fun Color By Number Addition Worksheet Freebie while learning and reviewing important addition skills at the same time! With the Answer Key also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
This freebie is part of this resource, click on the title to grab this resource for your students. Color By Number Ocean Animals Addition and Subtraction Bundle!
This high interest black and white printable is great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
* One Page of Student Work Which Focuses on Different Mixed Addition Skills
* One Answer Key Too!
*** Terrific Teaching Tip ***
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
- A Color By Number Meet the Teacher Gift Page
- Math Center Assignments
- Fine Motor Skills Work
- Small Math Group Lessons
- Math Workstations
- Morning Work Worksheet
- Remediation and RTI Groups
- Clip Board Work Time
- Seat Work
- Substitute Teacher Folders
- Indoor Recess
- Homework Packets
- Morning Work Tubs
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
- Emergency Sub Tubs
- Morning Math Buckets
- After School Tutoring
- Early Morning Arrival Students
- Early Morning Tutoring
- Indoor Recess
- And so much more!
*** TERRIFIC TEACHER FEEDBACK ***
- Celia N. said, "Thank YOU for your creative resource which my students will enjoy!"
- Teach With Me said, "Thanks so much for this wonderful freebie Fern. Fun "homework", nice tucked in a sub folder, or something for early finishers to do. :-)"
- Donna Serabian (TpT Seller) said, "Valuable resource for a second grade classroom. Thank you! "
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Terrific for your Emergency Substitute Folder for morning work, let the substitute teacher have a few minutes to read your plans while the children work on their addition and color!
- Ocean Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
- Fall Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
- Christmas Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
- St. Valentine's Day Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
Fluently add and subtract within 5.
Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on, making ten, decomposing a number leading to a ten, using the relationship between addition and subtraction, and creating equivalent but easier or known sums.
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Resource Title: Color By Number Addition Freebie