You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Remediation Know Your Numbers 11 to 20 Worksheets Resource. This Baa Baa Black Sheep Themed Color By Number Kindergarten Know Your Numbers 11 to 20 Printables includes 5 pages for introducing or reviewing numbers. Learning numbers is an essential skill to master in Kindergarten. Students need to know how to write their numbers from 0 to 20. The five pages have only a few color selections and only a few numbers, to help your students that might need remediation to focus on the repetitive pattern of numbers 11 to 20. Each page in this Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Know Your Numbers 11 to 20 Resource reinforces those skills with gradual difficulty by have nothing but numbers on each page, see below to see the exact numbers that are on each page. Your students will adore these FIVE BAA BAA BLACK SHEET FUN Color By Number worksheets while learning and reviewing important NUMBER skills at the same time! With the FOUR Answer Keys also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
** Additional Important Information **
In this resource, I have no problems on the cute human's skin, allowing your students to select any skin tone color. The directions read, "You select the hair and skin color." This also allows for some creativity after their work is done by selecting additional colors of their choice for the borders and other blank remaining areas. This feature is a real hit with my teacher buyers!
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
Five Total Pages of Student Work
- Page One - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Know Your Numbers 11 to 20 Page Focuses on the Numbers 11 to 15. This page has a happy, smiling little black sheep just ready to have a great day with your boys and girls!
- Page Two - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Know Your Numbers 11 to 20 Page Focuses on the Numbers 12 to 16. This page has a man all dressed up with a hat and cane. He is the master in the story!
- Page Three - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Know Your Numbers 11 to 20 Page Focuses on the Numbers 13 to 17. This page has a large bag of wool for sale, one bag out of the three full bags!
- Page Four - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Know Your Numbers 11 to 20 Page Focuses on the Numbers 14 to 18. This page has the fence down the lane! It is bright and colorful picture that your students will love.
- Page Five - This adorable Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Know Your Numbers 11 to 20 Page Focuses on the Numbers 16 to 20. This page has a happy, smiling little black sheep standing still and is just as cute as can be!
Five Matching Pages of Answer Keys Too!
** BONUS FILE ** Added in November 2020 Twelve Pages of my Newly Revised new letter from me - An Introduction to Color By Numbers, Task Cards, and Center Game Lessons, Including Math Center Ideas for Your Classroom!
This new, free bonus file is not included in the TPT description page count.
** Please view the cover, the pictures and the preview file for more details. **
Monday - Use page 1 to introduce Color By Number Lessons to your class with a step by step direct teacher-led lesson on the overhead document camera. Once your students know your procedures, the remaining pages can be used by your students independently. An alternative, based on the ability level of your class, is that this teacher-led lesson can also be completed during your math or reading small group lesson on Monday.
Tuesday - Use page 2, numbers 12 to 16, during math seat work, math centers or small group time.
Wednesday - Use page 3, numbers 13 to 17, during math seat work, math centers or small group time.
Thursday - Use page 4, numbers 14 to 18, during math seat work, math centers or small group time.
Friday - Use page 5, numbers 16 to 20, and let your students use colored pencils, markers, or water colors for a Fun Friday activity!
These high interest Baa Baa Black Sheep Remediation Color By Number Kindergarten Know Your Numbers 11 to 20 black and white printable worksheets are perfect for...
- A Color By Number Gift Coloring Book
- A Party Activity
- Math Center Assignments
- Fine Motor Skills Work
- Small Math Group Lessons
- Math Workstations
- Morning Work Worksheet
- Remediation and RTI Groups
- Clip Board Work Time
- Seat Work
- Substitute Teacher Folders
- Indoor Recess
- Homework Packets
- Morning Work Tubs
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
- Emergency Sub Tubs
- Morning Math Buckets
- After School Tutoring
- Early Morning Arrival Students
- Early Morning Tutoring
- Indoor Recess
- And so much more!
- 5 pages of Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Kindergarten Know Your Numbers worksheets.
- 5 answer key pages for these Baa Baa Black Sheep Color By Number Kindergarten Know Your Numbers worksheets.
- Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Resource Title: Color By Number For Math Remediation Numbers 11 to 20 Baa Baa Black Sheep