This spooky download includes 4 separate color by number activities that are absolutely perfect for celebrating Halloween! When completed, the colored quilt squares can be used to create a super fun and festive quilt that when hung, will be a colorful addition to a bulletin board or a classroom wall. This Halloween quilt is for practice of numbers 1-20. These are great for practice with numbers as well as fine motor skills. Each quilt page has five numbers coded on it to give you flexibility. You can give your students one page (1-5), two pages (1-10), or have them do all four pages (1-20) to make an extra large quilt, your choice. Additionally, I have included a duplicate of each of the four quilt activity pages which are not coded with color/number. This way you can (if you like) choose to code for whatever colors or numbers you wish.
This activity is included in the Quilted Math Holiday Bundle!
** Quilted Math - 12 Holiday Bundle - ("Let's Celebrate!")
The holiday bundle includes the following activities which can also be previewed and/or purchased individually:
* Color By Number - Apple Quilt (Numbers 1-10)
* Color By Number - Halloween Quilt (Numbers 1-20)
* Color By Number - Thanksgiving Quilt (Number Representation 1-10)
* Color By Code - Christmas Quilt (Addition of Doubles 1-10)
* Color By Code - Tropical Christmas Quilt (Plus 1 / Minus 1 - Within 10)
* Color By Number Word - Valentine's Day Quilt (Numbers 0-20)
* Color By Code - St. Patrick's Day Quilt (Addition of 10 and Single Digit Numbers)
* Color By Code - Easter Quilt (Subtracting Single Digits From 10)
* Color By Tens - Earth Day Quilt (10-100)
* Color By Tally - Cinco de Mayo Quilt (Numbers 1-20)
* Color By Code - Mother's Day Quilt (Addition of Doubles 1-10)
* Color By Code - Patriotic Quilt (Subtraction Within 10)
Please take a moment to also check out the Quilted Math Seasons Bundle below!
** Quilted Math - Seasons Bundle ("All Bundled Up")