Here's a sweet treat that is sure to help your little Valentine's fall in love with practicing number words! This download includes 4 separate color by number activities that are absolutely perfect for Valentine's Day! Students will read the number word in the key, read the corresponding color, find the number form in the quilt, and color accordingly. When completed, the colored quilt squares can be used to create the sweetest Valentine's Day quilt that when hung, will be a colorful addition to a bulletin board or a classroom wall. This particular quilt is for practice of identifying numerical and written form numbers 0-20. These are great for practice with numbers as well as fine motor skills. Additionally, I have included a duplicate of each of the four quilt activity pages which are not coded with color/number. This way you can (if you like) choose to code for whatever colors or numbers you wish.
~HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
This activity is included in the Quilted Math Holiday Bundle!
** Quilted Math - 12 Holiday Bundle - ("Let's Celebrate!")
The holiday bundle includes the following activities which can also be previewed and/or purchased individually:
* Color By Number - Apple Quilt (Numbers 1-10)
* Color By Number - Halloween Quilt (Numbers 1-20)
* Color By Number - Thanksgiving Quilt (Number Representation 1-10)
* Color By Code - Christmas Quilt (Addition of Doubles 1-10)
* Color By Code - Tropical Christmas Quilt (Plus 1 / Minus 1 - Within 10)
* Color By Number Word - Valentine's Day Quilt (Numbers 0-20)
* Color By Code - St. Patrick's Day Quilt (Addition of 10 and Single Digit Numbers)
* Color By Code - Easter Quilt (Subtracting Single Digits From 10)
* Color By Tens - Earth Day Quilt (10-100)
* Color By Tally - Cinco de Mayo Quilt (Numbers 1-20)
* Color By Code - Mother's Day Quilt (Addition of Doubles 1-10)
* Color By Code - Patriotic Quilt (Subtraction Within 10)
Please take a moment to also check out the Quilted Math Seasons Bundle below!
** Quilted Math - Seasons Bundle ("All Bundled Up")