Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your students will adore these Christmas Color Your Answer worksheets while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these printables. As always, answer keys are included. Christmas Math: Christmas Fun! Twelve Days of Christmas Addition and Subtraction Facts Bundle - Color Your Answers for Christmas!
TWENTY-FOUR No Prep Christmas Math Printables and TWENTY-FOUR Answer Keys that can be used for your math center, small group, RTI pull out, seat work or homework for Christmas! Perfect for Christmas Math time to help with the countdown to Christmas in your classroom!
This Christmas Math convenience bundle has the following two resources:
This Subtraction Christmas Math Resource has 12 pages that are organized like this:
1. A partridge in a pear tree - Mixed subtraction with 1, 2 and 3.
2. Turtledove - Mixed subtraction with 2, 3 and 4.
3. French Hen - Mixed subtraction with 3, 4 and 5.
4. Calling Bird - Mixed subtraction with 4, 5 and 6.
5. Golden Ring - Mixed subtraction with 5, 6 and 7.
6. Geese A Laying - Subtract from 6 and 7.
7. Swan A Swimming - Subtract from 7 and 8.
8. Maid A Milking - Subtract from 8 and 9.
9. Lady Dancing - Subtract from 9 and 10.
10. Lord A Leaping - Subtract from 10 and 11.
11. Piper Piping - Subtract from 11 and 12.
12. Drummer Drumming - Subtract from 10, 11 and 12.
This Addition Christmas Math Resource has 12 pages that are organized like this:
1. A partridge in a pear tree - plus one.
2. Turtledove - plus two.
3. French Hen - plus three.
4. Calling Bird - plus four.
5. Golden Ring - plus five.
6. Geese A Laying - plus six.
7. Swan A Swimming - plus seven.
8. Maid A Milking - plus eight.
9. Lady Dancing - plus nine.
10. Lord A Leaping - plus ten.
11. Piper Piping - plus eleven.
12. Drummer Drumming - plus twelve.
EXTRA BONUS: 12 Days of Christmas cover sheet so you can make a Twelve Days of Christmas Book for the children for the entire MONTH OF DECEMBER! :)
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas