PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your students will adore these Christmas Color Your Answer worksheets while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these printables. As always, answer keys are included. Christmas Math: Christmas Fun! Twelve Days of Christmas Subtraction Facts - Color Your Answers for Christmas Math!
TWELVE No Prep Christmas Math Printables and TWELVE Answer Keys that can be used for your math center, small group, RTI pull out, seat work or homework. 12 Days of Christmas Subtraction Facts - Color Your Answers for Christmas! Perfect for Christmas Math to help with the countdown to Christmas in your classroom!
*Please down load the preview, to see larger pictures of the pages included in this resource.*
The 12 pages are organized like this:
1. A partridge in a pear tree - Mixed subtraction with 1, 2 and 3.
2. Turtledove - Mixed subtraction with 2, 3 and 4.
3. French Hen - Mixed subtraction with 3, 4 and 5.
4. Calling Bird - Mixed subtraction with 4, 5 and 6.
5. Golden Ring - Mixed subtraction with 5, 6 and 7.
6. Geese A Laying - Subtract from 6 and 7.
7. Swan A Swimming - Subtract from 7 and 8.
8. Maid A Milking - Subtract from 8 and 9.
9. Lady Dancing - Subtract from 9 and 10.
10. Lord A Leaping - Subtract from 10 and 11.
11. Piper Piping - Subtract from 11 and 12.
12. Drummer Drumming - Subtract from 10, 11 and 12.
EXTRA BONUS: 12 Days of Christmas cover sheet so you can make a Twelve Days of Christmas Book for the children for TWO WEEKS! :)
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework or small group work. Common Core: 1.OA.C.6 and 2.OA.B.2.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas