Twelve Days of Christmas Multiplication Facts One to Twelve - Color Your Answers for Christmas! TWELVE No Prep Christmas Math Printables and TWELVE Answer Keys that can be used for your math center, small group, RTI pull out, seat work or homework. Perfect for some Christmas Math fun in your classroom this year!
Click here to purchase the Christmas Math Multiplication and Division Twelve Days of Christmas Bundle.
Free Preview File = ONE Christmas Math: No Prep Christmas Math Printables and Answer Key
*Please down load the preview, to see ALL TWENTY FIVE pages included in this resource.*
The 12 pages are organized like this:
1. A partridge in a pear tree - one times table.
2. Turtledove - two times table.
3. French Hen - three times table.
4. Calling Bird - four times table.
5. Golden Ring - five times table.
6. Geese A Laying - six times table.
7. Swan A Swimming - seven times table.
8. Maid A Milking - eight times table.
9. Lady Dancing - nine times table.
10. Lord A Leaping - ten times table.
11. Piper Piping - eleven times table.
12. Drummer Drumming - twelve times table.
12 Days of Christmas cover sheet so you can make a Twelve Days of Christmas Book for the children for TWO WEEKS! :)
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework or small group work.
SEAT WORK DOESN'T HAVE TO BE BORING! :)
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
Click here for ALL my Color Your Answer Resources!
Click here for ALL my Color for Fun Resources!
Fern Smith TPT Store
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas